Date Entered: 06/10/2020
Apply By: 31/10/2020
Eire Composites currently has a vacancy for an entry-level Quality Technician with the following responsibilities:
Assist in inspection and approval of incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Provides support with finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Cure Cycle inspection
- Record keeping
- Cleanroom inspection
- Other Ad-hoc duties that may arise
Preferred but not essential skills, as on-the-job training will be provided:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic mathematical and computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Documentation and reporting
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, self-motivation in completing assigned tasks, and must be willing to update their skillset in the company’s core business areas.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org