Business Development Associate
Location: Based in Inverin, Galway, Ireland but some travelling may be required.
Due to expansion, a vacancy now exists for a Business Development Associate with qualifications in BSc Business Information Systems, B. Comm or similar. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the company’s marketing and public relations strategy, while also contributing to funding proposals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the business strategy to grow revenue streams
- Promotion of the company’s services and achievements
- Participating in Funding applications and Exhibitions
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the company’s public image and identifying potential opportunities for revenue growth. The role will require technical and commercial aptitude combined with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with digital marketing experience.
- Strong problem solving and technical writing capabilities.
- Experience in delivering presentations/pitches preferred.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy sector preferred but not essential.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Photography/videography skills would be advantageous
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, self-motivation in completing assigned tasks and must be willing to update their skill set in the company’s core business areas.
If interested, please submit your CV to email@example.com before 10/07/2021.