Date Posted: 01/09/2020
Apply by: 21/09/2020
Composites Testing Laboratory (CTL) is a global leader in the field of accredited mechanical testing of composite materials. CTL provides testing for blue chip international clients in the aerospace, renewable energy, industrial and medical device industries. CTL is a subsidiary of ÉireComposites, an innovative design and manufacturing company, involved in lightweight, high performance fibre-reinforced composite materials.
CTL is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to join its business. This senior role will be based in in Inverin, Co. Galway but will involve international travel to meet customers.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
– Managing and developing the current customers base.
– Developing and executing a robust sales plan to include key performance indicators.
– Developing and implementing a strategic business plan.
– Expanding the business into new markets in an organised and planned way whilst aligning this with the overall strategy
– Managing the sales team and supporting the CTL technical manager in the day to day running of the business
– Analysing the performance of the business and reporting this to the board.
CTL is about to enter a period of significant growth and this is an exciting time to be part of its story. This is a senior position and the successful candidate will report to the managing director. It is a unique opportunity and one that comes with autonomy for the right candidate to come on board and grow the business as they see fit. The working environment in CTL is collaborative in nature and this role is an opportunity to build on that culture and shape the organisation. The role requires a technical and commercial aptitude.
The preferred candidate will have:
– 5+ Years Sales Experience with a track record of achieving growth.
– Detailed knowledge of composite markets and an understanding of composite materials.
– A proven track record in leadership.
– An innovative and strategic mindset.
– A natural problem-solving ability with a hunger for continuous improvement.
To apply for this position please send a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re suitable for this role to email@example.com