Be part of an innovative and progressive company in the West!
ÉireComposites based in Connemara, is an innovative design, manufacturing and testing company, involved in lightweight, high-performance fibre-reinforced composite materials, with an international blue-chip customer base of over 70 companies in the aerospace, renewable energy and automotive sectors. ÉireComposites has an established accredited aerospace composites manufacturing and testing facilities in Galway, Ireland and has significant intellectual property in manufacturing and tooling for composite materials.
We are seeking experienced composite technicians to join the team in our aerospace manufacturing department. Some examples of the tasks you will be required to perform are listed below:
- Hand lamination using pre-pregs core materials and adhesive films
- Mould preparation including application of seal and release agents
- Debulk and vacuum bagging of components ready for autoclave cures
- Mark and cut tapes, woven materials, honeycomb, adhesive and similar materials following templates, guides or specific dimensions and sequences.
- Fill out and maintain production records
- Use hand tools, such as rollers, scissors, knives, electric heat guns
- Follow work instructions, engineering manuals and customer specifications
- Ensure parts meet the required customer quality and traceability standards
- Trained in composites manufacture
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Individual will be required to be mobile, with frequent standing, bending, reaching grasping, stooping and walking
- Full drivers licence desirable
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, be self-motivated, a good team-worker and communicator, and will be enthusiastic and willing to update their skill set in the company’s core business area.
For more information, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or check out www.eirecomposites.com
- On-site parking & Canteen
- Work Wear provided
- Wellness and Team events/initiatives
- Death in service/life assurance.
- Pension / PRSA deductions.