Date Posted: 16/03/2021
Apply by: 15/04/2021
EireComposites currently has a vacancy for an Engineering Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordination and delivery of R&D projects relating to renewable energy, aviation and space. The role will involve the following responsibilities:
Engineering Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead engineers to plan and deliver projects
- Oversee research and development of new products/technologies
- Make detailed plans to accomplish project goals
- Discuss and document project specifications and scope
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Draft and review project reports
- Complete reporting obligations on research projects
- Organise training for the Engineering Team
- Establish procedures and policies for R&D delivery
- Coordinate activities of production with internal and external bodies
Engineering Coordinator Requirements:
- Degree in engineering or project management.
- Experience in project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Irish/European driving license.
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, self-motivation in completing assigned tasks, and must be willing to update their skillset in the company’s core business areas. Knowledge of composites manufacturing is desirable but not essential. Fluency in Irish is advantageous but not essential.
If interested, please submit CV to email@example.com before 31/03/21