Human Resource Specialist
ÉireComposites wishes to recruit a HR Specialist to implement its HR strategies. The successful candidate will be responsible co-ordinating the HR. function of the company which employs over 50 staff and for implementation of specific human resources activities to ensure that employees fully contribute to successfully delivering business goals. The candidate will report to the Chief Executive Officer and will work with employees across both ÉireComposites and its subsidiary Composites Testing Laboratory (CTL).
The role will involve:
- leading recruitment activities including screening of CVs, compiling job descriptions, organising and executing interviews, induction of new employees, and completion of contracts of employment,
- setting up / updating training manuals and maintaining training records,
- liaising with dept., managers for immediate and long-term staff requirements
- ensuring management are aware of all situations and making recommendations for corrective action to prevent recurrences.
- pre-empting potential employee issues by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- promoting employee wellbeing so that employees remain engaged, productive & effective.
- supporting management on the Performance Management Process.
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, be self-motivated, a good team-worker and communicator, and will be enthusiastic and willing to update their skillset in the company’s core business areas.
The following skills would be advantageous:
- 2 years of experience in HR
- a flexibile approach to multi-tasking
- bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or business-related discipline (desired)
- possess a high degree of confidentiality
- full European driving licence
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference ID: HR Specialist
Job type: Permanent, Part-time.
Hours: 24 per week (flexitime and blended working)