To be considered for this position please submit a CV in the format .doc or pdf, indeed CV templates will not be considered.
ÉireComposites based in Connemara, is an innovative design, manufacturing and testing company, involved in lightweight, high performance fibre-reinforced composite materials, with an international blue-chip customer base of over 70 companies in the aerospace, renewable energy and automotive sectors. ÉireComposites has established accredited aerospace composites manufacturing and testing facilities in Galway, Ireland and has significant intellectual property in manufacturing and tooling for composite materials. Remote work is not available for this position.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures to correctly assemble composite parts
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or materials to the Production Supervisor
- Complete routine tasks with minimal supervision
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Work in a cleanroom environment
- Other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor
- Full Driver’s License
- Excellent manual dexterity i.e., experience in crafts
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Working in a team/cellular environment.
- Positive can-do attitude
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, self-motivation in completing assigned tasks, and must be willing to update their skillset in the company’s core business areas.