To be considered for this position please submit a CV in the format .doc or pdf, indeed CV templates will not be considered.
ÉireComposites based in Connemara, is an innovative design, manufacturing and testing company, involved in lightweight, high performance fibre-reinforced composite materials, with an international blue-chip customer base of over 70 companies in the aerospace, renewable energy and automotive sectors. ÉireComposites (www.ÉireComposites.com) has established accredited aerospace composites manufacturing and testing facilities in Galway, Ireland and has significant intellectual property in manufacturing and tooling for composite materials.
The Engineering Team at ÉireComposites is seeking to hire a manufacturing technician who will be responsible for manufacturing work relating to the renewable energy and marine sectors. Experience in woodwork, metalwork, machining or a related field is an advantage. Remote work is not available for this position.
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, be self-motivated, a good team-worker and communicator, and will be enthusiastic and willing to update their skill set in the company’s core business area.
· Manufacturing of moulds and fixtures from wood, steel, composite
· Manufacture of steel frames
· Manufacture of composite laminates
· Ad hoc duties that may arise
Skills / Competencies
· Full Driving License
· Trade qualification in carpentry or metalwork is a distinct advantage
· Other trade qualification
· Experience in construction, setting-out, fitting or finishing
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Job Type: Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org