ÉireComposites is an innovative design, manufacturing and testing company, involved in lightweight, high performance fibre-reinforced composite materials, with an international blue-chip customer base of over 70 companies in the aerospace, renewable energy and automotive sectors. ÉireComposites (www.ÉireComposites.com) has established accredited aerospace composites manufacturing and testing facilities in Galway, Ireland and has significant intellectual property in manufacturing and tooling for composite materials.
A vacancy now exists for a Mechanical Engineer with the following responsibilities:
- Defining research agendas for the company and developing research proposals. Working with organisations like the European Space Agency, The European Commission and Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland.
- Supporting the quotation process by working on pricing for both Aerospace and non-aerospace industries
- Supporting project onboarding and project management set-up is in place before passing it on for execution.
- Project planning and execution.
- Material, product, and process development.
- Liaising with customers.
- Generating project reports.
The Mechanical Engineer will work with both the engineering and sales team and will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. Due to the nature of EireComposites’ blue-chip client-base and affinity towards working with innovative companies, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills by working on ground-breaking technologies.
The preferred candidate will have:
- An engineering degree, preferably mechanical engineering.
- A good knowledge of business management desired.
- A target driven attitude with the desire to succeed.
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, be self-motivated, a good team-worker and communicator, and will be enthusiastic and willing to update their skill set in the company’s core business areas.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com