Date Posted: 09/09/2020
Apply by: 31/09/2020
Excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer role with a Leading Composites Manufacturer with hands on experience provided and based along the Wild Atlantic Way in Galway
EireComposites has pioneered in developing innovative and advanced manufacturing processes in the Composites Industries. Our milestones in advanced light weight engineering has enabled us to make sustainable composite structures to help our clients achieve their Engineering dreams in Space, Aerospace, Renewable Energy, Marine and Automotive sectors.
Our employees are the forefront of our incredible journey. Having been associated with one another for years at work, we are all proud to say that we are more than colleagues. Our curiosity, and the drive to always find the best solution makes us bring the best of us to work every day. We believe in encouraging new ideas and look for people with a driven mindset while supporting the overall team activities and have a good time along the way.
ÉireComposites currently has a vacancy for a Project Engineer who will be provided on-the-job training. The successful candidate will be responsible for R&D work relating to renewable energy and European Space Agency projects. Previous experience in composites or materials’ testing would be advantageous but not essential.
The role will involve:
– Project planning and execution
– Designing and manufacturing of cutting-edge composite parts.
– Material and process development
– Evaluation & analysis of manufacturing processes
– Working as part of the engineering team to deliver projects.
– Liaising with customers
– Generating project reports
Qualifications and Skillsets:
– A qualification in a relevant technical field such as engineering, manufacturing, design or a similar field
– Amiable and driven attitude
– Knowledge of CAD software
– Knowledge of composite technology, infusion or other similar production techniques is an advantage.
– An open and creative mindset is also essential.
The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a professional approach, be self-motivated, a good team-worker and communicator, and will be enthusiastic and willing to update their skill-set in the company’s core business areas.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR in writing to: ÉireComposites Teo, An Choill Rua, Inverin, Co. Galway