Be part of an innovative and progressive company in the West!
ÉireComposites is an innovative design, manufacturing, and testing company, involved in lightweight, high-performance fibre-reinforced composite materials, with an international blue-chip customer base of over 70 companies in the aerospace, renewable energy, and automotive sectors. ÉireComposites (www.ÉireComposites.com) has established accredited aerospace composites manufacturing and testing facilities in Galway, Ireland and has significant intellectual property in manufacturing and tooling for composite materials.
A vacancy now exists for a Quality Technician role to join the Quality team in ÉireComposites. This role will report to the Quality manager. This is a great opportunity for the right person who has had some experience in a quality role and wants to get solid quality experience and exposure to many exciting projects in a company that is engaged in many diverse sectors as ÉireComposites. The role will require technical aptitude combined with the ability to communicate effectively.
As a Quality Technician at ÉireComposites, your deliverables will mainly include but are not limited to the below mentioned responsibilities:
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting. visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Cure Cycle inspection.
- Archiving of records.
- Cleanroom inspection.
- Ad hoc duties that may arise.
- Competent in the English language, maths, and computer skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, cross functional teams and on their own initiative.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good level of documentation and report writing skills.
- Positive can -do attitude and self-motivated.
- Open to ongoing learning, development, and cross training.
- Full Driver’s EU / Irish License.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working in a manufacturing / testing / quality environment or role desirable.
- Qualification at level 6/7/8 in Science/Engineering/Technology desirable but not essential.
- Experience in ISO standards, EN AS9100 and QMS desirable but not essential.
Please submit your own C.V. format. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all CVs received due to volumes. However, we will respond to candidates who attend for interview and provide feedback if requested. All our job descriptions are available in full in both English and Irish on www.eirecomposites.com, where you will also find out more information about our business. Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary.
- Easily accessible – 25 mins from Knocknacarra,
- Permanent role.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Death in service/life assurance.
- PRSA deductions.
- Twenty days annual leave.
- Wellness and team events/initiatives.
- Training & development.
- Career development.
- On-site parking & canteen.
- Work wear provided.